Chapter 6


Ore no Kirai na Yankee-kun Chapter 6 is uploaded.

Comments

  1. It was sad to read someone didn't like the quality and translation :/ tbh i think you're doing a great job, def good enough for just an online scanlation! Keep up the good work, being a one-person team is both nice and troublesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your scanlations! They're readable enough and redrawing is hard so that comment was unnecessary and mean. I know there are merits to working alone, but if you want someone to proofread the English I could help. If you'd rather work alone that's fair enough though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chapter!
    I think your translations are good. Don't pay attention to worthless people who criticize without doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I had to come here to comment because what the heck. Why would anyone criticize your work that you're doing for FREE. Constructive criticism is one thing, but just to say that they hope someone else does it? ...I'm just amazed at the selfishness. I hope your kokoro isn't too brokoro. T^T
    I'm really grateful for your translations! I've had a blast reading your scanlation. I can't wait for more of your projects! Love you~ Please do what you want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously? Barely readable? That person should get his/her head examined. Probably the person has a small vocabulary. Just saying. Thanks for the scanlation though, Potato-san! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment